Wednesday 5 September 2018

Word Clines Sentences


Hot

As I woke up I went to have a bath and I didn’t know the bath was boiling.

Cold

AS I went to the pools the water was freezing cold.

Frequency

As I was playing outside I will never roll on a hill again because I might bump my head on something.

Feelings - Sad

When I was at school,felt miserable because I had no friends.

Feelings - Happy

At school I felt very pleased that someone would be friends with me and I want to try helping them.

Moving

I was at a farm and I went on a horse and I wanted to gallop around with it.

Size

As I was walking to the shops I sawed a huge dog.

Noise


AS I whisper into my friends ear the Teacher nearly caught me whispering into someone’s ear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.